Monday, December 06, 2004

Struggling

Do not want to blog! My back hurts too much in this piece-of-shit chair. My favourite high school teacher used to tell me that if I didn't have enough time to finish my essay, I should just write all of my ideas down in point-form. Here goes:

-best weekend ever
-no better way to enter exams
-lots of things that start with B

Friday
-went to burlesque "Merry Stripmas" by Skin Tight, Outta Sight"with Bex, Texasgary and Tederick
-one of only double dates in my life that didn't involve fifth wheels
-went to see Mark shake his ass
-saw Mark shake his ass
-MC was lude, unfunny and very pantless
-performers were great (Anastasia's hotness, Coco Le Creme's awesome costumes, Scarlet Sylphide's "Veruca Salt," getting turned on by the Grinch thanks to Suaci Calla Horra, envying Tanya Cheex for enjoying every moment on stage)
-shoddiest lookin joint I've seen in a long time (from the outside...and inside lobby)
-Mysterion the Mind Reader would not want to read my mind
- The Wetspots were amazing. Masturbation is OK, Stripper's Medley among others were awesome
-for fuller details see (since I have a serious lack of a camera and energy to write) visit Texasgary

Saturday
- slept in by accident and didn't go to One of a Kind craft show with my mom (also missed Signatures due to work. crap.)
- woke up and rolled into Bex's car to make it to Ben's Barmitzvah
- made chit-chat with a whole bunch of people I "know" but I don't know.
- Ceremony was amazing. Ben did an awesome job! (but he'll never read this! Ha Ha!)
- I nailed Ben in the nuts with my green candy.
- Candle ceremony was amazing
- I've got my own freakin Yamulka now!!
- Dinner was amazing
- Bar was open (stocked with Tequila.....at a Barmitzfah!?!?)
- Bex was outstanding as MC even though her dad stole the mic at one point
- I got to light a candle around Ben's cake...to the Rocky theme song!
- Dessert was a yummy strawberry sorbet or sherbert, whichever you call them. I flip-flop
- Got to do some long-awaited dancing with Bex
- Made fun of Ben after DJ chose my "Stairway to Heaven" by Zep over his "The End" by Doors as last slow song.
- Love for Bex is now official
- used to have a tradition at public school where I asked the girl I really liked to dance to Stairway (even though I had no clue who Zep were)
- Got a little drunk
- corrupted some young minds after party while Bex tried to impower young women
- played with glowsticks and my sexy, LED guitar
- got back to Bex after nasty cab hunt and watched Ben make an assload of money in 4 minutes

Sunday
-worked

Monday (Today)
- went to Bex at 10am
- played PS2 for a while
- lay naked in bed all day with the woman I love
- came home with hurt back thanks to broken boards in bedframe
- trying to start with the studying for Film Mid-term

No comments: