Thursday, December 16, 2004

Let The Yule Times Roll

Just got back from the trainwreck that was physics. For the first time since Calculus, a test has made me it's bitch. I beg, I whine, I plead for mercy but all I get back is a nice prompt, "Fuck You!" But these things do not worry me anymore for the beast is over. Never again will I take a science class unless it's called "Planet Names 101." I know Vulcan, I know Vemshnup. What else do I have to worry about? Now, I prepare for my next battle. I'll probably need an army of at least 6,000 coughdrops, and a regiment of cash if I ever want to break throught the gates of Eaton.

Until then, I plan to put up a damn tree, and watch my annual list of Festive Flicks. The list stands as follows: (have you noticed yet, just how much I love to list things?)
- The Grinch (animated)

- Christmas Vacation

- Scrooged

- A Christmas Carol w/ Alistair

- A Christmas Story

- Charlie Brown Christmas

- Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

and the newest member:

- A BlackAdder Christmas

No comments: