Thursday, December 23, 2004

Not in A Blogging Mood

So much bad shit has happened in the last 7 days.
There have been many 19th birthdays.....and many hangovers.
Some hair was burnt, some people went to jail and some betrayal.
Finances have depressed me beyond physical exercise, but thankfully
I have managed. This is the first year that I have ever gotten an INSUFF FUNDS
at a debit purchase, and the first year that I will give a picture with an
"IOU 1 PRESENT (PICTURED)!"
Lack of money, lack of a christmas tree, lack of a father.
I don't know how much I'll be doing until the New Year, but I promise that
if I get tanked I'll blog, instead of other things. If I do other things, I'll be sure to take detailed notes on my encounters and sights. Mostly the sights.

Cut all radio transmission.

Agent Phantom
Status - Disavowed.

No comments: