Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Be Sure To Watch Out For Chazwazzlers

It's 1pm. I was up til 4am studying for my mid-term. I've decided to take one quick run through the terms then play grand theft auto until I have to leave....or the other way around.

I was trying to think up some sort of brilliant joke about Taking Your Kid To Work and Little Nature screwing around with Mother Nature's weather panel, but all I could think of was this other joke.

Who's bigger? Mama Bigger or Baby Bigger?

Baby Bigger cause he's a little Bigger.

That's been in my head every since I finished reading Seth's "Its A Good Life If You Don't Weaken." It's the last book that we are supposed to study in my english lit class and the most recently published on the list. I finally got my hands on one of the copies, and was unable to let his sit til April. Why? Because in April we will be studying a comic book. 120 pages of comics that I get to read in class. It's all about a guy who's depressed and has nothing to do. He reads a New Yorker and goes in search of an obscure cartoonist named Kalo. The drawing is only topped by the writing. It's a good read but it's a short read...Although I guess all comic books are short reads. Well this "picture novella" is good. It's a

No comments: