Monday, December 13, 2004

Never Eat or Sleep

My weekend has been pretty damn lame.

Return of the Spit
Attack of the Coughs
The Phlegm Menace
Return of Pneumonia
The Sinus Strikes Back
A New Hope

I spent all of Thursday and Friday lying on the couch. My only solice was in my recent revival of my NES. For some reason, beating Mario helps me deal with being sick.

Friday night I went out for Shane's 19th birthday. We swung by work for a free tequila shot then went bar-hopping down Bloor. Had some liquid cocaine at Los Iguanas, then drank tequila at Paupers, Brunswick House and grabbed a last call at some Firkin place. Then we had a mickey of tequila. Cigars were had. Darts were thrown. I felt all special when I was able to direct people around Pauper's after last years 1MFF party.

Saturday I slept in til 11 and watched LOTR2 before work. It was my first viewing and was sadly interrupted every 3-20 minutes when the sound cut out. It was good, but I got lost once or twice. I checked everyone else's blog and happily I still have no idea who is going to die. Names aren't good in my head, because I only know about 6 characters (Frodo, Sam, Smeagle, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas). I know another list of names and faces, but it turns into matching terms on a biology exam. I worked until 1:30am, picked up Martin at a nearby party and drove him home so he wouldn't freeze his bollocks, then slept and arrived at work for 11:15am. Had to do some of the grossest jobs ever, before I went to a classy Christmas party. Despite the fact that I had to woozily stand for an hour, I got to walk around a house thinking "So this is what it's like to have "taste'...."

Last night I watched "A Bear Named Winnie" with my mom. At 8pm I was thinking of some excuse to get the hell away from the TV but by 9 i was hooked. It was alright. There was a cool little dissolve near the end as well. I spent the rest of the night watching EM: Home Edition and talking to Bex. We talked about the sad state of her computer, then played with people's heads on Inklink.

Today will consist of not going to the doctor, but playing
Batman
and watching LOTR3. I'll probably start studying for my exam around 7pm or until I get bored with everything else in my life.

No comments: