Monday, February 28, 2005

Two Peas Walk Into A Pod...

All of a sudden I just remembered my dream from last night. It's amazing what watching the oscars will do to you. Paul Giamatti was driving me around in a small Euro sports car through what looked like a mesh between Markham and every country town I've ever been to. I was on my way to my first day of university and I kept getting worried that Paul, who was acting like Harvey Pekar minus the voice, didn't know where he was going. So we continued to drive down random city streets until we came to a drive-thru Canada Trust. We went around back and ended up in some grave site with huge stone slabs and figures. He turned to me and said that he wasn't living a life he was just killing time. He told me to get out because there were people outside who would actually take me to school. I left him crying in the grave site, and I walked outside to meet the stereotypical Genereal character from all my video games dressed and dressed in Beige camo. He smiled one of those sneaky, evil smiles and I woke up.

Hooray to Charlie K for his Oscie!

I was not pleased with Hilary Swank winning because as we all know, it meant Hilary Swank had to make a speech. Doesn't it bother her that she's only winning Oscars when she plays gender bending roles? Does she not realize how unconvincing she is when she's a woman?

1 comment:

Urban Faery said...

We're both dreaming about Pauls!