Wednesday, March 01, 2006

So I Moved

yep. out on my own with my friend Shane

livin near Broadview and Danforth.

Got the bigger room with a walk in closet (ie large garbage recepticle)

have ambitions to do many great things but have school and one thing standing in my way...


REVENGE OF THE SITH BLOWS MY MIND!!!!



I thoroughly enjoyed this game during the summer after my nephews and I smoked on top of the watertower in Point Clark. Around 4 or 5 in the morning, my high began to blur the lines of reality between game and video. Ever since then I have been in love with this game. I'm sure my possession of:

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Episode I Racer
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

had a little something to do with my enjoyment of the game.

But good god, the multiplayer on this bad boy is sooooo addictive. I have honed my saber skills to a level of utmost pride, where the usual "Shit, I'm good" slogans after victories have just become stupified silences. I challenge all for with Anakin and the dark side behind me, I am unstoppable. Shane and Kayt proved to be worthy adversaries during my "Shit" period but I have not yet been graced with a living breathing opponent during my supreme reign.

I have done nothing but play video games since I moved in. I am so happy. My only problem is that I am now hated. I'm sorry if I find it degrading to sit idly by and let unworthy challengers desecrate my honour and video stature by letting them win. I mean, you're only fooling yourself. No pain, no gain. I won't even slow down during Mariokart. I'm that much of a jackass. No matter what, I'm all in.

This whole has given me a new motto to play by...

"Frustration is the path to excellence." - (patent pending)

But enough talk of Jedi, I have papers to write. Through indirection, find directions out.

1 comment:

Urban Faery said...

I currently plan to move into that closet so it best not be full of garbage when I get there!