Saturday, March 11, 2006

My latest Projects

Think I've posted enough lately!?!

If you add up all of the essays I through on Matricized, I could break for another 6 months. Anyhoo, the new place and all this free time has given me the chance to get started on some personal projects. There are about a billion floating around right now, some of them as plain as "Put up curtains," or "Alphabatize Vinyl." The two that I am most excited to jump on now are:

1. To beat Super Mario for NES within 20 minutes. From level 1-1 to 8-4. I will of course be taking the warp from 1-2 to 4 then from 4-2 to 5, but then I will play through from 5-1 to the end. I've been videotaping my games in the event I pull it off and can brag all I want. It's been a rough start as of playing too much Revenge of the Sith lately, and my break from the NES controller and buttons. I finally figured out the path to take in 7-4 tonight, and I'm dying there WELL under the 15 minute mark. Once I beat it, I'm going to make a Certificate saying "On this date Stephen Massey beat Super Mario in a time of _____." THEN FRAME THAT FUCKER FOR ALL TO SEE!

2. The other video game project I have is to take multiple fights from Revenge the Sith between Darth and various characters and construct it into a movie as an alternate ending to Sith. I'm definetely going to leave in the PLAYER 1 WINS and will choose key arenas for the plot. I haven't decided whether to fill the fight scenes with clips from the movie, hokey stop animation or me holding my Darth action figure, or if I should try to do some classy voice over narration to stills and photos. Either or, the filler is going to be crap compared to the fighting. I mean A) the graphics are unbelievable and B) my skills are so good, you will be dazzled.

Lucas will hire me post haste.

No comments: