Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Dancing like a Mad man

Stayed up til 3am watching Reservoir Dogs. I bought it last october but never had the chance to watch it. You know where you really want to watch a good movie but you know you want to be in the right mood to fully appreciate it's acclaimed goodness? Last night was the night. And it was awesome! Tim Roth was brilliant! I can't remember a more convincing deathbed scene. I felt like that's how I would sound if I got shot and was bleeding in an empty garage. I finally got to see the "live version" of Itchy and Scratchy's "Reservoir Cats" and decided to stand up and do the Homer dance to Coconut during the credits, but then stopped after the 20th crotch swirl. I've been inspired to put up some sort of a movie review thing on the sidebar but I feel that A - I don't have the time to review anything and B - the sidebar is already cluttered as it is. But C - I have a really sweet picture to use! Yep, more things to load! Just be glad that I don't know how to work flash or else there'd be green code flying all over the place and psychadelic swirls and lasers shooting off everywhere. Sweet sweet flash!

Today was a pretty good day altogether. Woke up with Stealers Wheel in my head and decided to do an "explosive" dance while I got dressed but it got a little out of hand when I tried to fill my coffee mug.

No comments: