Monday, November 29, 2004

The Sleepy Irishman in Days of Bore!

Cue the music.

Raise the curtain!

It's time for a freakout.

I found out today that my first university exam is in 3 days! Not only is this short notice in my head, but it happens to be for the class that I have not attended for the last two weeks due to other projects. However it came to this....I'm here. So now I must learn an obscure language in 72 hours. I can't watch any movies while I study, this isn't high school anymore, and I can't really listen to music.

I tried to do some work this weekend, but I have been exhausted. I stayed home on saturday after playing some pool in the afternoon (I sunk the 9 on two consecutive shots!), which might have been my first saturday at home since september. Work was brutal. For seven hours, all i wanted to do was sit and the new girl was 40 minutes late. I had to rush to finish all of the ice by myself, and it ended up getting fucked by some as-of-now unknown factor. I don't like the new girl. She asks too many questions and she's not pretty. I'm not saying that I don't like her simply because she's not pretty, but let's just say her face reminded me of Lionel Hutz's response to his lack of pants.Yes, her face called for a "Daaa!" But she's really nice!

No cup of coffee has been able to save me from my narcoleptic cage, but I did enjoy a good bagel w/ cream cheese this morning. I never give cream cheese the respect it deserves. Every time someone mentions cream cheese, I squirm and make all the boyish noises that I hold so dearly. But frankly, whenever i am given a leftover half of someone's morning snack, I enjoy every bite and savour the flavour til my next meal. Did I dare eat products of cream cheese land and tell no one?

No comments: