Monday, November 29, 2004

Happiest Transportation Day of the Month!

We're slowly approaching December which means only one thing....

NEW TTC PUZZLES!!!!!

These trivia tidbits help pass the time on my way to school until I've solved them all, then I like to listen to the other people try to figure them out. My shining moment came last month when Bex and I were waiting on some subway platform before the post-Spiral party at the Dominion. We went through all of them, but couldn't get past HOROBOD. She went and talked to the other party-goers but I sat there on that red bench staring at the poster. Five minutes later, I casually walked over and said, "Robin Hood."

This month's puzzles are out and I've already made my guesses as to the answers.

My answers will appear invisible below:

Puzzle 1

68

Puzzle 2

A hole. (This is one of those ones that I thought everyone knew)

Puzzle 3

Back to square one. ------- Anyone for tennis?
---------------------------------------------
Shop til you drop. --------- Big bad wolf.

No comments: