Friday, November 26, 2004

I Hope You Get A Boil On Your Semprini!!!

The time now on Phantomfilm is 2:00am. Stay tuned for later when it will be 2:10am. If you missed 2:05am, be sure to tune in next week when it will be 5 after 2.

This is what I am doing instead of writing my film essay. This post serves 3 purposes.

Purpose the First

It allows me to procrastinate and push this mother even further into the night.

Purpose the Second

It allows me to say how much I love the Monty Python episode entitled "The Buzz Aldrin Show." If you own this gem (I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! IVE MENTALLY RAPED YOUR DVD COLLECTIONS!), I would suggest watching it again. Chemists, Semprini, Freemasons, "The Bishop!": it's all good!

Purpose the Second (or Third for those of you keeping track)

I wish to express my hatred for all of you other bloggers. Either stop being funny or stop being. Do you have any idea how hard it is to study Mise-en-Scene in a silent film when all I want to do is read your blogs? It sucks beans is what it does! That's it I'm goin for coffee! No! Don't come after me......unless you're paying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.