Wednesday, November 24, 2004

It's beginning to look a lot like bankruptcy!

Oh man. I think this will be a white Christmas because there will certainly be no green. It's a miracle that all of the games I want will be coming out after Christmas or there would just be no chance. I discovered the mind-splitting news of the Matrix DVDs earlier but now I'm thinking I should go find a few legal pads because this year the list is huge. It's also matricized! So far the front runners for "Must Have Gift" are: Electric guitar, Matrix DVDs, Matrix comics or video camera (most likely used to film matrix-like shorts). I suppose I should ask for more useful items like new shoes since my current right foot gets drenched every rainfall, but that's just not me baby! Some measure their wealth by their bank accounts or the cars they drive or the clothes they wear, I prefer wealth to be defined as how many movie related items I can fit in my room. For a second there I started to sound like Tyler D.

Once again the hidden messages appear....and the world trembles with my return to the Dark side.

After Christmas is a completely different story. Once my books are bought for school, it's a video game buying free-for-all. The current list is GTA: San Andreas, Halo 2, Half-life 2, KOTOR 2: Sith Lords and Inspector Parker: Betrapped.


  • Missing
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Star Wars: Jedi Knight + Jedi Knight Outcast
  • Enter the Matrix
  • Zuma Deluxe
  • Inklink
  • Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
  • Tetris for NES (Will I ever not love this game!?!)

    • No comments: