Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Four Months Later, The Throne Awaits.



It's been a helluva long time since I've seen my best friend. He's spent the last 4 months in Costa Rica at a Butterfly Conservatory leading tourists around paradise. Sean and I go to U of T, so I have seen him on the few occasions but it just isn't the same without the voice of reason. Well.....not so much reason as mediator. Or decision maker. Today is the most glorious day because Adam King has returned to his native land. I've got to make the most of my friend time before he heads back to school on saturday, he says friday or saturday but Sean and I will gag him and throw em in the trunk.

RED (V.O.)

I hope I can make it across the
border. I hope to see my friend
and shake his hand.
I hope the
Pacific is as blue as it has been
in my dreams.

I hope.

No comments: