Monday, April 25, 2005

Hitman

Last night, I made a revolutionary discovery while talking to Becca. While I have a definitive distaste for religion, I feel like I need a priest to marry me. That whole "official" feeling seems to be as necessary as a white collar around the neck.
This talk was all spurred by recent news that some friends of "ours" (yeah, the young bloggers) are gettin hitched.

This discovery was only topped by my epiphany with the word "abuse." All of a sudden mid-sentece I stopped and realized "abuse" is nothing but ab-use like abnormal. It blew my mind.

Today I have to cram a year of film readings into my tiny head, while still maintaining my sanity. Perhaps I will walk to the beer store and get some more of those Kick guarana beers. I'm starting to like them, they seem to work on me. Or maybe I'll just drink some coffee.

Coffee? Beer. Caw-fee? Bee-ear. C-o? B-e.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, when you two are ready to the tie the knot, I'll get myself ordained and I'll marry you myself. With a white collar, if need be. But probably also with a lightsabre.
-Tederick

Phantom said...

Sweet. I'd totally be up for that. I feel like there should be some geek factor in my wedding. I was telling Becca that if I got Keanu Reeves to dress up as Neo and be the minister, I would shit my pants. And I seldom use the phrase "shit my pants."