Monday, March 28, 2005

Like A Coin That Won't Get Tossed

Yah, don't bother checkin the blog for a while. I figure I'll give you all the heads up and allow you the freedom of not having to Control+N a new window for me. And I know you madly click the links on other peoples sites to get here so give the buttons a rest. School has become my prime topic of avoidance, so I'm going to divert my blog avoidance to the papers and reading. Instead of listing a whole bunch of things that I will blog later in my life, I'll just write them on this piece of paper here. suckers

If you miss me, send me an email, and in return you will recieve a shiny nickel!

(Nickels may or may not actually exist. Offer valid until 05/05. Not Applicable in Quebec. Offer Void in Utah. Not Redeemable by a Rebecca Wood.)

No comments: