Sunday, March 20, 2005

Joan Cusack, you my only friend!

It has been 9 days since my last blog, and I'm still thinking of things to blog. My last week has been a blur. I got bogged down writing a Hedwig essay which caused me to make an appointment with Psych services. I went in and had a friendly chat with a true, stereotypically defined "queerman." We had a little chat, he asked me a bunch of questions and I found out I'm Schizophrenic with suicidal tendencies. Or I would be if that was true.

There were a few what ifs and a maybes that he threw in my direction. I went into that meeting fearing that I was depressed or Bi-polar (a la Degressi), but I came out even more paranoid about what was wrong with me. I came out with a possibility of Depression or "Severe Procrastination." Is it wrong that I'm kind of excited about the latter. Is every one else really excited about ladders now?

All my life I've thought that ADD was the one card in my hand in the deck facing backwards. I knew it was there, but I never really bothered to turn it over and check. Ever since that meeting my procrastination has become much worse.<-- Unintentionally, Fries were put in an oven and almost burnt, 3 games of Spider Solitaire were played, and a dinner was eaten between these two arrows--> I'm supposed to go make an appointment in Accessibility Services for something but I don't know for what. He did tell me that I suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder, yet another SAD. So if I don't talk to you when I see you, it's not my fault, I'm just waiting for a humongous, non-awkward lull where I can slip in a "how do." The only other thing I have to tell about my psych appointment was I asked him if there was anything I could do to stop the procrastination. I said, "...like drink green tea, or eat a lot of ginseng?"

I thought, "... Red-and-blue Tuinals, lipstick-red Seconals."

I never get a moment's peace.

No comments: