Friday, March 30, 2007

Workin Double Time

I'm currently trying to finish the Claude Jutra paper and hand it in by 4pm so that I can make it to work for 4:30. It's still possible, if I somehow just write like a madman, and edit in a single go. So I'm still hopeful, I could probably get downtown and then to work if I leave here by 3:40 which gives me just under 3 hours......to write about
Jean Rouch
The Devil's Toy
the Quiet Revolution
Quebec - U.S.A. ou l'invasion pacifique
French New Wave Filmmaking
the youth of the counter-culture
Wow
The reception of Claude Jutra as a filmmaker
my views of Claude Jutra
Conclusion
Edit
Reference
Format
Print
Staple
Deliver
Collapse.
Yeah, I'm starting to think this just isn't happening, especially with the blogging go on. But goddamn, this laptop business is really really cool. I never understood the coolness of having a laptop until this very instant. What could be better than the warm battery of the laptop warming my legs as I type? The warm battery of the laptop warming my legs in the cold bathroom as I watch Youtube on the throne. It's an all new low, but just think of the irony. I can watch shit.......
Good Riddance post, oh so much writing to do

No comments: