Friday, March 23, 2007

I Really Wish It Hadn't Come To This



Sir Paul has become Sir Shitbag
recently. I felt bad for the guy after his relationship with Mills didn't work out, even watching a bit of Dancing with the Stars and loathing her on the inside a little. So much for those comforting feelings that I once shared with the Walrus. Around 10pm last night, I found out that the bass player for the legendary band the beatles, had signed onto a new label. Intriguing. Was it a personal project, or was he feeling trendy and wanted to start something with the likes of Timbaland? Nope. Sad Sad Nope. McCartney has signed onto the Hear Music label which is owned exclusively by.....Starbucks Coffee. Citing intenet piracy, and VIDEO GAMES !?!?!, as the main culprits behind the decline in CD sales. Number 1, when was the last time you were mowing through endless fields of soon to be corpses, only to start syncing up your assassinations to the opening of Live and Let Die, or even cruised around San Andreas listening to Norwegian Wood? Number 2, perhaps your CD sales are slipping, ol' chap, because YOU are slipping......ol' chap. Had the time to run through Chaos and Creation last summer, aside from the single, wasn't much substance. You are not the Beatles, or Wings, you are the remnants of the greatest band. And once more with feeling, band. Number 3, the big one. Why in the fuck do you need more money anyway? Ringo got by with gigs and full time work as a conductor. I seriously hope this is some scheme of your by robbing from the rich and giving to the poor, but until you come to your wits, I'm afraid I must draw the big red line.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the boots were approximately 350 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the shoes were all over 350 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the shoes were approximately 180 bucks on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the velcros are about 210 pounds on every site. But completely I found this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?