Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fuck Responsibility....Watch These.

Re-entered black hole that is Youtube. Lengthy detailed Report to follow. Samples Retrieved.

Brokeback by the Bell - Watched an episode of the bell this morning. 1. Realized a significant chunk of values, morals, probable actions based upon episodes I religously viewed as a child. 2. Loved a pseudo-gay relationship moment between A.C. and Zach, causing a morning lost in Youtube.

UNIQLO MIXPLAY - Interesting Breakdance group utilizing synchronization.

Red Vs. Blue: PSA: Real Life vs. the Internet - GODDAMN HILARIOUS! IF YOU ONLY CLICK ONE????? RIGHT HERE. If you've never seen the show, a prime example of the delicious dialogue they serve up.

Kid Koala Live Performance - Got into Koala last night during the first all-night. Incredible to watch his fingers and realize I've been doing this all my life with my Portable LP player, but never realized it could have a purpose.

Colbert's Golden Moment at 2006 Emmys - I've never seen more laughs in an award ceremony audience in all my life.

Baby Break Dancer - Cute, and yet occasionally disturbing.

8 Year Old Destroys Guitar Hero II - Psychobilly Freakout *Expert* - I hate this child for his skill, but I can only adore him and bask in the greatness of his showmanship. Good camerawork recording song.

Kid Koala Cartoon- Floor Kids : B-Boy O-Live vs. B-Boy Nugs - Fun to watch, or else just click and listen as you read other stuff.

Short Film of Guitar Hero - Guitar God vs. Hippie - When I first saw this, I was told to hold out to the end. Was worth the wait. May only be funny to those who have actually played the game, but may also be funny to those who have actual sense of humour.

Last but certainly not least. I'm going to start a new thing with the trailers of stuff I'm excited for. I shall call it......Bag of Popcorn (as of now). Oh so excited. I just stumbled upon it. Gotta find my CBC t-shirt.

The 1st Bag of Popcorn

No comments: