Saturday, September 16, 2006

Updates - Phantom's Blog WITH LIME!!!

So as you can see, I've done a little reworking of the site. I got tired of seeing all those goddamn broken picture links so I've just thrown up images from the PC. Bless this new uploading feature of Blogger. There are new photos, the mindless lists on the right have been updated, Steve has dropped only due to broken links (we still love the McQueen) and I've now added a link to my Flixster page. I only added the link since I'm going to be making a list of all the movies I watch this year in school. So far it's at 4 but will hopefully grow to infinite +1. I started out by just giving my opinions through the star system but recently have begun fleshing out a little. Give it some time and maybe I'll be writing real reviews.......or not. This is the first week of school anyway.

You might notice a Linklater trend going on. That's because I'm starting to worship the man after watching Dazed numerous times this summer, being blown away by A Scanner Darkly and diving right back into Waking Life after it was screened in my animation class. Also, I recently found out he did The Newton Boys which I saw with my dad in the theatre. Lately it seems that everytime I hear about another movie he did, it turns out I either already own it or have seen it in theatres. Before Sunrise was the big shocker. It never clicked in my head, the same with School of Rock. I read the name at the end of the movie but never got on the trolley. Well by gum, I am the Slim Pickens of trolley-ridin now. I hope you enjoyed that sentence as much as I did.

No comments: