Saturday, September 16, 2006

Super Perfundo On This Eve Of Your Day

Hello all.

First point of business, I will hopefully have many sweet photos to post soon. I have a new phone that is moreso a camera that makes static-y calls so beware. I'm now officially back in school for my 3rd year. I'm taking:
Philosophy
~~~~~~~~~~
Knowledge and Reality
Persons, Minds and Bodies

Film
~~~~
Aspects of a National Cinema: New Zealand
Canadian Cinema
Contemporary World Cinema
ORIGINS OF ANIMATION (1900-1950) - I only realized a few days ago that I have now fulfilled one lifelong passion of studying cartoons for my education after watching that fateful simpson's episode "Little Girl In The Big Ten" and thought it would never happen.

Others
~~~~~~
Stars and Galaxies - astronomy
Science Fiction and Fantasy - English

I have also signed up for Archery (finally!) and I'm taking an Ashtanga Yoga class. I hope it's worth it and I can hold my own. On the side I have two ideas for papers or short books and a few ideas for films and art film presentations. It's building up to be an ambitious year but as this is my third year or (super grade 11) it's about that time where I start to gel with the whole system making me a number thing.

No comments: