Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I darted over here to write this...

So I'm still in heavy study mode. Almost cried while writing the first so I've decided to do whatever i can to make the other ones better. Even though this exam was for the clown class that I should have dropped earlier due to the ringleader of a prof.

Anyways, the reason for my blog.

We have a dart board up in our apartment and it provides hours upon hours of joy and procrastinatory goodness, while also giving my trowelling arm some exercise. In between articles, I like to play a game of 301, then proceed to play a game of getting all the darts in a specific place. This tends to be the Triple 20 most of the time. We have 3 good darts and an extra one left over from the set we destroyed. Herein the miracle. I threw the four darts at the triple 20. The first two miss, the third hits and the fourth bounces of the board. I leave the third in and return to throw. First dart, Triple 20. Second dart, TRIPLE 20! Third dart....I missed but within mere millimeters. In I've never scored 140 on a throw before. Not to mention that there was a pre-existing dart already taking up some room.

The Master of 2011 Games prevails once again.

"Master of all I survey."

No comments: