Monday, April 03, 2006

Dreams of Being a Bucket

I skipped out of Shakespeare early tonight. I felt really bad since there are only two classes left but I am still tired from staying up too late this weekend. I slept through a class this morning, so I think I should just try to get to bed early and get my life back on track. I left and visited HMV to buy Rear Window for my last essay, also picking up THX-1138 at 5.99, then stopped by the Tim Horton's at Yonge and Bloor to see the scene. I was so interested in what happened that I actually grabbed a Metro this morning to read what happened. This brings me to the topic at hand.
I have yet to "Roll up" a rim in the Horton sense. I've been trying to restrict my food purchases to only groceries and everytime I decide to go there, something ends up happening. Bex and I were going to go for a coffee and snack last friday but were pulled in by a tempting all day breakfast sign at Select Sandwich. Thwarted again. Today I was going to grab a coffee on my way to Film Theory but I slept in and lost that chance. Was going to get one on the way to Shakespeare but fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up to late. (See my need to sleep is very important. It's ruining my snacking.) On the way back I got a pekoe tea to drink while I floated through HMV. They double cupped my tea with a regular coffee cup, and for a second I was almost sure I had been fucked again. But then i pulled out the inner cup and I literally heard the flute whistle, from Charlie's golden discovery in Willy Wonka, play in my head. I have saved that very cup.......until now.
That's right, my big reason for returning to the blogosphere after a long haitus.......
To roll up a cup. So.....
.
.
(drinks remaining tea)
.
.
(begins peeling)
.
.
fucking tim hortons bastards!

Long Live McNopoly!

2 comments:

Urban Faery said...

I can't believe all of your studying hasn't prompted more procrastinatory blogging. It's very disappointing. All I want to do is read about you!

Tederick said...

EXTREME BUCKET!!!

This comment was brought to you by Extreme Steve. tederick.com/blog/extreme_steve