Tuesday, June 07, 2005

HELLO PRICKS! - Blunders

Today I deposited 3,000 bucks into my bank account. Rejoiced in the fact that I will never have to go back to buttfuck Brampton. Purchased Coldplay's new CD simply out of respect for their song Scientist which created some key moments in Bex/Me relationship. and DUN DUN DUN got the last copy of GTA: San Andreas at Future Shop.

Only to find out that the "Check ID" sticker was blocking the PC DVD-ROM logo. I didn't bother checking the system requirements since I was so giddy to see the box on the shelf.

"INTRODUCE US OR DIE!"

I do not own a DVD-ROM, never have a ever considered purchasing a DVDROM. It seems that I will be purchasing one tomorrow.

Fuckin Censory Wankers.

Oh and I have only one or two more Ebay packages til I own all of the known* (to my knowledge) issues that feature or star the Shroud.

1 comment:

Tederick said...

HEy Steve by the way I've got your glue sniffer button here. It must have fell out of your treacherous pocket while we were in Matty Price's back seat together. ooh, that sounds dirty.

Button really oughta have said "glue huffer," but I digress.